Monday 17 September 2012

Christmas cards begin

For those who don't know me I love christmas, and I usually know how long we have to go.  When It comes to making cards, if we leave it to late its always a mad rush.  So from now on all you will see is christmas cards every week. 

It was no easy week this week as we had five cards to do.  It started of as three and by the time I had finished designing there were five.  So it was a busy session.

My first card was one of my least favourite crafts tea bag folding, this one wasn't so bad as I had somewhere to place the tea bag folding, and I liked the cute little penguins.



My second card was also not to bad, I don't usually like the word noel on a christmas card, but I liked the pale colours of this one.




I then wanted a robin to go in a birdhouse card, when I found the paper I wanted, I had other ideas with whats left.

The holly was created from a marianne creatables die.  And a little bit of glitter added makes the finishing touches.



The circles on this fourth card were created using the glitter girls board.   A little bit of ribbon behind each one makes it feel like they are decorations.



The fifth card was using an acetate card, making up a picture, placing some of the decoupage on the inside and some on the outside.






Only 16 weeks until christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment