Friday 7 December 2012

Rita's November Class

What a fun afternoon, Jeanette arrived with me and off we went to Rita's.  We were late but that was my fault.  I had been doing a beading class in the morning, then had to get dinner on and then when we left the rain was coming down and I had to take the van as the car is off the road.

We soon caught up with the first card.  It all fitted in to a nice box.  It must have taken Rita along time to prep this card, as she had stamped and embossed all the poinsettias. We also used an embossing folder that embossed and cut the middle out, we distressed the edges, before putting on to the card.  The pink gems in the middle really set it off.



We also did a lovely black and white card, one of my favourite themes.  I love black and white or any monochrome cards.  Again there was lots of die cuts and we cut them out using the happy cuts.  Again a beautiful card.



The third card we did was a small square card with an embossed section and poinsettias, but I love the fact we only embossed a small section of the folder.


A wonderful class, and I can't wait for the new year to see whats coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment