Friday 7 December 2012

November Class with Lynn

Lynn's classes are always diferent from my normal things.  I really enjoy making them.  This month we did a journal, I was so pleased with how mine was coming along I bought another kit.  I have made and finished the first one and am giving it to a close friend for christmas.  The other one for me keeps getting left as I keep thing I will finish it later its only for me it really doesn't matter, but time goes on and I really would like the calender (2013) to still be usable.


This is my finished piece.

It was really nice that Kayleigh came to this as she also enjoyed making it.  The evening ended up fairly expensive for me as she too wanted one for herself and one for her nan for christmas.  She is alot like me though finished the one for her nan but not herself.  We will have to have a girly night and do some crafting.

Here is her finished piece.




No comments:

Post a Comment