Sunday 13 May 2012

Stamping and Colouring

Well back in February we did a session with stamping and colouring with pro-markers. This is something I could spend ages on. I could sit and colour for hours. That was the first thing I did when I got in to this hobby. I was sitting there colouring with my two little girls, we are going back about 10 years now. I made a comment to Jeanette, something like " I couldn't do that I haven't got the patience", she had all her craft stuff there, and she said "its only like what you are doing with the girls". She showed me how to stamp. That was it, I was hooked. Well the class we did was with all monkeys, not an animal I would usually do, but I liked these stamps.
I have got these cards back out as I am going to send this one to my step son Scott.
I think this one is just so cute.
I did a bigger one like this and sent it to my Graham for valentines day. It wasn't just the colouring that took hours, but the cutting out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment