Thursday 10 May 2012

Iris Folding

These cards were done a couple of weeks ago, I love iris folding, I find it really relaxing, there are so many variations you can do. You can do two, three, four or five colours.
This beautiful owl was really simple, and I punched a leaf border, to make him look like he was sitting in a tree. I asked my daughter does this look like its sitting in a tree and her answer was why would a cat want to sit in a tree. So I hope you like my owl.
This guitar was done in mind with cards for young people, I done it in pink but obviously it could be done in any colour. It could also be done for male or female.
The sea horse was because, I wanted something different, and again this looked really good in a variety of colours.

1 comment:

  1. I sent my owl to Niamh in the hope his wisdom would rub off on her and help with the exams!!

    ReplyDelete