Sunday 25 November 2012

Parchment Christmas

Parchment can be as easy or hard as you want to make it, I done a few cards to give people an idea, but from there usually a sparke starts and everyone goes on to their creative side and all the different cards are designed.


This was all created using the grids, and everything was going fine until I decided to put merry chritsmas on to it.  I had the grid and parchment round the wrong way, so for it to read right most of the star is debossed.  But never mind who every I send it to probably wont realise.


 
This one again was a pattern traced and coloured using pencils, with grid work around the edges.


 


Both of these were also done using grid work, moving the grids around until you are happy where they are.


 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love the star card...beautiful.
    Don't tell us you made a mistake...call it a design feature!!

    ReplyDelete