Monday 26 November 2012

Distressed Christmas

This week we did some distressing, some love it and some hate it, but something different.

The cards were fairly straight forward not to much distressing but a little here and there.  Some had never distressed before, so a technique for some to learn.

 
This one was my favourite as I love black and white cards.  We used black and white card with black soot distress ink.


We used browns and white's here, with vintage photo distress ink. 

As I only have one of each ink and stamp whilst everyone was doing this we did a couple of simple decoupage, otherwise everyone would be sitting with nothing to do.


I love christmas cards that are cute, so this one was good, raising a glass or bubbly.

I am not usually a flower person, but I did think this was very pretty, I think it would also be really nice with Happy Birthday in the middle.

Well only 5 weeks until christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment