Monday 1 October 2012

Crafting with Lynne Gilbert September 2012

Last month Lynne started her crafting group again, this time we were not over at Thurstable, we have moved to Feering Village Hall.  Nobody had a clue as to what we were doing, we just all turned up.

We were shown some frames, and Lynne's as always looked amazing.  We were all given the basic instructions, then its was play time.  I started choosing my colours, and decided on black and white.  This was all going well until I got to the stage of distressing it.  Well I couldn't distress white on white and black soot on white would not have worked.  So a colour had to be introduced. 

Lynne had made a beautiful flower, so I had ago, it was such a wonderful effect.  I sprayed it with some shimmer stuff (name not known) and this gave me my colour.  I then tried to match the colour to distress my embossing.  Added some die cut embellishments and done. 

I have to say I was very pleased with my result.



No comments:

Post a Comment