Monday 18 June 2012

Parchment

I really like doing parchment, but it takes such a long time. I love white work the best, so I enjoyed this project. The outside frame was done using grid No. 20, the butterfly was from grid No. 17, I done two butterflies, then mounted one on top of the other. I punched out the flowers from an EK sucess punch, and shaped them. The leaves were a Marianne Creatables die, which I cut out using my Happy Cuts.  I added gems to the centre of the flowers, and each scallop of the card.

2 comments:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and blogging

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Debbie...I don't think I have the patience for this!!

    ReplyDelete