Monday 18 June 2012

Elegant Ladies

This is not my normal type of card, but a saw a stamp and had to have it, well you probably all know that feeling, see a craft item and got to get it, can't wait. Anyway enough of my rambling on. The image was stamped using memento, this was because we were colouring with pro-markers. I used blush and oatmeal for the skin. I used caramel for her hair. I used olive green for the flower stems. I used pastel blue for the fur edge. I used lilac, lavender and amethyst for the flowers and clothing. Add a little glitter onto the fur to give a different effect.









I am really in to 8 x 8 cards at the moment, and I had a thank you card to do, so I put all these factors in and came up with the following.














Now this card is very different for me as I am not a fan of the colour yellow, however Graham is. He would have a yellow car if he could. So when I saw this design from Crafts U Print, I wasn't sure, but when it was put together I actually liked it. Especially after I had added some glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment