Monday 25 February 2013

Christmas Cards

Well I really don't know where this year has gone.  Time goes bye so quickly.  I have been meaning to update all this for ages but  I never seem to get round to it.  Well here is my first post of 2013.  Jeanette wanted to see my christmas cards received and we have not managed to get together so I though I would post them on here for you all to see.

This one was from Jenny
This one was from Ann T
This one was from Sandra M
This one was from Andrew and Michelle
This one was from Linda and John
This one was from Joan
This one was from Angie & Barry
This one was from Sue
This one was from Helen
This one was from Heather, Vince, Emma and Ryan
This one was from Michelle
This one was from Val
This one was from Chris and Tom
This one was from Joan
This one was from Rita and Jack
This one was from Sarah
This one was from Ellen
This one was from Jeanette and Peter
This one was from Jeanette R
This one was from Janet F
This one was from Chris
This one was from Jean
This one was from Ingrid
This one was from Jeanette and Peter
This one was from Sandra H
This one was from Sandra and Ian
This one was from Sue and Peter
This one was from Doreen
This one was from Connie
This one was from the class
This one was from me to Graham



























No comments:

Post a Comment