Friday 10 August 2012

Loss of Memory

A few weeks ago I had a very small session with a couple of you and we made some cards, but my memory must really be going as I have two of the cards but just can not remember the other one, so if anyone who was there can remember let me know and I will add it to these two.

Firstly I did a card, made from one of Joanna Sheen's cd's. (Faye Whittaker)  As soon as I saw this image, I new a card had to be made.  It was a basic card, with layer and matting.  Using a punch to add a panel to the middle.



The other card was done using stamps.  Firstly stamping the lady, then masking her and creating the background.  She was coloured in using chalks.

1 comment:

  1. Scalloped card with embossed trellis pattern.lilac and white panels , lady in a fur coat.

    ReplyDelete